Studio Dress Code
Dancers are welcome to wear whatever they feel most comfortable in. I do not enforce a strict dress code at the studio, however, there a few guidelines I do request dancers follow.
- No jeans or baggy sweatpants or sweatshirts
- No jackets – During the winter months please take other clothing options into consideration for class. The studio does tend to be a little cooler in the winter so please have your dancer plan accordingly. I recommend having them dress in layers so that as they warm up they are able to take layers off.
- Leotards, tights, skirts, leggings, joggers, shorts, spandex, tank tops, t-shirts, long sleeves and cardigans are all acceptable clothing options
- Dancers should wear form appealing clothing – This allows me to see the dancer’s lines and make sure they are applying and demonstrating the correct technique. By ensuring they are applying the correct technique, we are avoiding the chance of injury.
- Hair should ALWAYS be worn up and out of the dancer’s face for class